Why should you invest in Solar?
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Generating electricity with solar power instead of fossil fuels can dramatically reduce greenhouse gas emissions, particularly carbon dioxide (CO2).
- GO Green
- Be a companion of the environment.
Free Electricity for 25 Years
- Cost of electricity has increased by 300% in the last 10 years Installation of the solar power system is a one-time investment.
- Forget the electricity bill for 25 years.
- Create your own energy and use it.
- Avoid inflation on electricity for the next 25 years.
Earn Monthly Income
- Sell your electricity to others and generate passive sources of income for 25 years.
- Constant revenue using power purchase agreement.
- The investment reaps huge dividends in form of lower electricity bills for several years.
Limitless and Eternal Solar Energy
- The sun provides more than enough energy to meet the whole world’s energy needs.
- The photovoltaic process that transforms the eternal sunlight into electricity doesn’t require any fuel and has no variable costs.
- It produces electricity in an efficient and cost-effective way.
- Enjoy tax free income
- Claim accelerated depreciation of your power plant.
- Other financial benefits.
- Cost of solar has decreased by 100% in the last 10 years.
- Internal rate of return up to 30% on the entire project.
- Payback period of 3-4 years