- Compartmentalized design for ACB, MCCB and SDF feeders
- Non-Compartmentalized design for MCCB, MCB feeders
- Single front with rear access
- Single front without rear access
- Double front with both access
Custom Built Control Panel PDB:
- Compartmentalized ACB/MCCB & APFC Section
- Testing Facility with 3-Phase Power Supply
- Up to IP 54 Protection Available
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems
- All live parts are shrouded with polycarbonate sheets
- Consist of Mimic diagram, Tool box, Phase sequence meter
- Capability of manufacturing APFC panels up to 1600A
- Panel enclosure degree of protection IP - 54, IP - 55 & IP 65
- Anti corrosion treatment Surface Treatment & Powder Coating Plant
- Painting in dust & vermin proof paint booths & ovens
- Non hygroscopic SMC bus bar supports for best mechanical & trical strengths for fault current withstand
- Bus bars and interlinks are insulated with heat shrinkable PVC ves
- Provision for future expansion of busbar on both sides or as per irement.
- Space heater , thermostat & backup protection for anti condensation
Power Distribution Board is used for electrical Power Distribution. In this ACB, MCCB, SDF, MCB etc are the main equipments. This receives supply from PCC. Power Distribution Board offers Isolation and Short Circuit as basic protections. Other Protections like over current, Earth Fault, Earth Leakage etc are offered on case to case basis. Designing needs cable entry, access, site conditions, place of placement etc. information.
- Spacious arrangement is made for cable termination ensuring comfortable operation & easy maintenance.
- Metallic/Transparent barriers are provided, within the cubicle for prevention of human contract with live part accidentally.
- Provision of double door at rear of the panel.
- Panels are very sleek and aesthetics is excellent.
- Each panel is provided with plastic drawing pocket to house relevant drawings.
- Bolted modular construction facilities modification, retrofitting, extensibility in minimum possible time.
- Provision of additional door flap over steel lock causing further barrier to unauthorized operation and excellent aesthetics.
- Specially designed concealed profile of neoprene is used for gasketing to ensure dust protection.
- Perforated sheet shroud to main horizontal busbar chamber.
- Cubicles having controls are equipped with lamp & socket.
- Two nos. of power socket including MCB/fuses are provided to avoid undesired unsafe wire tapping from bus bar (as an option.)